Pre-final version. This was going to be the final version, was going to be, because in the end it is not going to be.
- The oscillator has been changed for a more compact one.
- The position of several components has been slightly reworked
- Ground planes have been generated on the outer layers
- The position of the silk-screen printing has been repositioned with the idea that the vias will be capped and it will be possible to silkscreen on top of them
- The PCB has been narrowed by a few tenths of a millimeter to fit perfectly to the servomotors
- The two PCBs have been joined by using mouse-bites
In general, they are all small changes, but... just before placing the order I went back to review each and every one of the components, and there is one that I have decided to change and it is a very important one that has been in LibreServo from the beginning. In the next article I will unveil the final change 😉
LibreServo v2.2 Schematic